Terri Comeau - Your Personal Beachbody Coach

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

My baby boy is THREE today! I truly cannot believe how fast times flies. I found out I was pregnant on July 11, 2009. I took two pregnancy tests because I didn't believe the first one, then spent the day at Siesta Key. I was on cloud nine with excitement!

On April 2, 2010 at 10:32pm after 27 hours of labor, the most beautiful baby boy I've ever laid eyes on was placed in my arms. My life was forever changed. Gone were the nights of sleep and rest, making plans on my terms and putting myself first. My world revolved (and still does) around Charlie. Since Charlie was born I've had a handful of decent nights sleep. I know all of the words to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Special Agent Oso. I spend my days playing with trains and puzzles, making chocolate milk and going on bear hunts. Such simplicity can bring children so much happiness.

I owe Charlie thanks for bringing meaning into my life and helping me appreciate the finer things. Charlie is such a delight to anyone who meets him (except maybe the young couple in the booth behind us who are trying to enioy a nice dinner but have a toddler staring them down and carrying on about Oso). He is funny and smart, clever and creative, shy and personable. He's my baby and as his mama I hope to make him proud.

I made a video for his birthday, but you can only view it on a computer (sorry, I'm stikk new to YouTube). Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4rT04eRZMc

Happy birthday, Charlie Ryan! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. 11/24/1983 and 4/2/2010 are the most precious days of my life! Luv You!

    ReplyDelete